- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Reynolds - McIntosh
Terry and Glenda Reynolds of Barnhart, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Lindsay Reynolds, to Stuart McIntosh. He is the son of Doug and Joyce McIntosh of Jackson.
Reynolds is a graduate of Lindenwood University. She is human resources manager with Cassidy Turley commercial real estate firm in St. Louis.
McIntosh is a graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic. He is clinic director at McIntosh Spine and Joint in Jackson.
A Dec. 1 wedding is planned at the Jewel Box in St. Louis.