- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sappington - Robinson
Amy Elizabeth Sappington and Zachariah Lee Robinson were married Sept. 15, 2012, at The Water's Edge in Gordonville. Dr. Ed Leoni performed the ceremony. Music was by Jordan Cox of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Don and Julie Sappington of Jackson. The groom is the son of Karen Robinson of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Cody McKenna of Cape Girardeau. Matron of honor was Christy Gibbs of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Brittany Robinson, sister of the groom; Hannah Robinson and Ashley Skinner, all of Jackson; and Tori Hosey of Scott City.
Kenny Johnson of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Dustin Horad of Tallapoosa, Mo., were best men. Groomsmen were Michael Redwine of Poplar Bluff, Brent McKenna of Hillsboro, Mo., Chantel Blake of Campbell, Mo., and Bryan Fowler of Poplar Bluff. Ushers were Chris Cooper of Benton, Mo., and Dylan Dee of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Josie Gibbs, daughter of Joe and Christy Gibbs and niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Wyatt Pruitt, son of Jay Pruitt and Sandra Pruitt of Poplar Bluff.
The reception was held at The Water's Edge.
Mrs. Robinson is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School, and a 2007 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Girl Scouts of the Missouri Heartland and is owner/manager of The Water's Edge.
The groom is a 2008 graduate of Gideon High School, and is attending Three Rivers Community College. He is employed at Sherwin Williams and is owner/manager of The Water's Edge.
After a cruise to Cozumel, Montego Bay, and the Cayman Islands, the couple is residing in Jackson.