- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ralph Albert "Jack" Koerber, 91, of Cape Girardeau passed away Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012, at the Missouri Veterans Home.
He was born Feb. 6, 1921, in Cape Girardeau, to Paul A. and Bertha Meyer Koerber.
Koerber was a lifelong member of Hanover Lutheran Church. He was a retired dairy farmer.
He served his country in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Survivors include a twin brother, Rudolph Koerber of the Missouri Veterans Home; four nephews, Paul (Bernice) Koerber of Gordonville, Richard (Susan) Koerber of Jackson, Edward (Twila) Koerber of Scopus, Mo., Mark (Susan) Koerber of Gordonville; a niece, Marsha (Mike) Benney of St. Peters, Mo.; several great-nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time Saturday at Hanover Lutheran Church.
A celebration of life service will be at 2:30 p.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Tony Kobak officiating. Burial will be in Hanover Church Cemetery, with full military rites by Missouri Honor Guard.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be given to Old Hanover Lutheran Church Fund or to The Lutheran Hour.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.