Cape Girardeau police report 11/16/12
Friday, November 16, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive within traffic lanes.
* Lauren M. Burmester, 21, 807 N. Sprigg St., No. 210, was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated and driving with no headlights.
* Torress R. Baker, 21, of Siketson, Mo., was arrested on Scott County, Mo., warrants for failure to appear and two counts of child neglect.
* Marcus L. Nails, 27, 228 Merriwether St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, armed criminal action and assault.
* Wade A. Moore, 44, 1104 William St., was issued a summons for soliciting on private property.
* Deron A.D. Wiggins, 19, 306 S. Benton St., was issue a summons for assault.
* Gregory A. Shaver, 53, of Jackson was issued a summons for stealing from Kohls, 315 Shirley Drive.
* Christian A. Brown, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and theft.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of theft.
* Domestic assault, burglary and theft were reported.
* Burglary, a broken door window and theft of a guitar and amplifier were reported at 401 S. West End Blvd.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 1237 N. Water St.
* Burglary and theft were reported at 900 N. Sprigg St.
* Theft of an area rug was reported at 549 N. Silver Springs Road.
* Theft of medication and a flashlight were reported at 535 N. Sprigg St.
* Burglary, damage to a door and the theft of a laptop, TV, DVD player, iPhone, camera, assorted jewelry and purse were reported at 3 N. Benton St.
* Theft was reported at 1415 Independence St.
* Theft was reported at 332 N. Middle St.
* Theft was reported at 46 Centennial Drive
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Dollar General Store, 1142 N. Kingshighway, reported clothes stolen.
* Theft of a backpack and a broken vehicle window were reported at 1619 Whitener St.
* Theft of a radio, CD changer and tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 2806 Independence St.
* Theft of clothing and tampering with a motor vehicle were reported at 1619 Whitener St.
* Theft of money and damage to a vehicle door handle and glove box were reported at 600 S. Sprigg St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St, reported fuel stolen.
* An iPad, money and check were reported stolen at 129 S. Lorimier.
* Property damage was reported at 110 N. Hanover St.
* A vehicle was reported keyed at 1723 Broadway.
* A 50-year-old man was taken into protective custody.