- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson recycling center fence finished today
Jackson Public Works will complete a fencing project today at the recycling center that will control use of the yard-waste pit during nonoperating hours.
The recycling center and yard-waste pits inside the newly gated area are available for use during normal business hours. No dumping of recyclables, yard waste or other materials will be permitted when the center and gate are closed.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 243-2300.
508 Eastview Court, Jackson, Mo.