- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Route E reduced for bridge work
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Route E in Scott County, between Highway 77 and County Road 327, will be reduced to one lane as Missouri Department of Transportation crews make repairs to the bridge over Interstate 55.
Weather permitting, the work will be done from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily Tuesday and Wednesday. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, contact the Missouri Department of Transportation's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.