- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)92
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Bob Blackwell getting Chemo in St.Louis.
This is a photo of me getting chemo. I am
having a benifit chili dinner/ benifit auction
SAT. 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the
Legion Hall off Thomas Dr. in Cape Gir.
I was diagnosed in May with Stage II b , Pancreactic cancer, with metestized to the lymp nodes.
The WHIPPLE surgary was preformed in June and Chemo
started in Aug.. I'm half way thru and have 6 more
treatments (one every two weeks ) whitch as they keep
comming it gets worse with each one.
A fund has been set up at Peoples Bank in Jackson to
help pay medical bills since his wifes income is all
the income they have and the trips average 200 plus
with meds. and co-pays witch will increase since he is
loosing his medical insurance. May GOD Bless !