- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
Bob Blackwell getting Chemo in St.Louis.
This is a photo of me getting chemo. I am
having a benifit chili dinner/ benifit auction
SAT. 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the
Legion Hall off Thomas Dr. in Cape Gir.
I was diagnosed in May with Stage II b , Pancreactic cancer, with metestized to the lymp nodes.
The WHIPPLE surgary was preformed in June and Chemo
started in Aug.. I'm half way thru and have 6 more
treatments (one every two weeks ) whitch as they keep
comming it gets worse with each one.
A fund has been set up at Peoples Bank in Jackson to
help pay medical bills since his wifes income is all
the income they have and the trips average 200 plus
with meds. and co-pays witch will increase since he is
loosing his medical insurance. May GOD Bless !