- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Bob Blackwell getting Chemo in St.Louis.
This is a photo of me getting chemo. I am
having a benifit chili dinner/ benifit auction
SAT. 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the
Legion Hall off Thomas Dr. in Cape Gir.
I was diagnosed in May with Stage II b , Pancreactic cancer, with metestized to the lymp nodes.
The WHIPPLE surgary was preformed in June and Chemo
started in Aug.. I'm half way thru and have 6 more
treatments (one every two weeks ) whitch as they keep
comming it gets worse with each one.
A fund has been set up at Peoples Bank in Jackson to
help pay medical bills since his wifes income is all
the income they have and the trips average 200 plus
with meds. and co-pays witch will increase since he is
loosing his medical insurance. May GOD Bless !