- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Bob Blackwell getting Chemo in St.Louis.
This is a photo of me getting chemo. I am
having a benifit chili dinner/ benifit auction
SAT. 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the
Legion Hall off Thomas Dr. in Cape Gir.
I was diagnosed in May with Stage II b , Pancreactic cancer, with metestized to the lymp nodes.
The WHIPPLE surgary was preformed in June and Chemo
started in Aug.. I'm half way thru and have 6 more
treatments (one every two weeks ) whitch as they keep
comming it gets worse with each one.
A fund has been set up at Peoples Bank in Jackson to
help pay medical bills since his wifes income is all
the income they have and the trips average 200 plus
with meds. and co-pays witch will increase since he is
loosing his medical insurance. May GOD Bless !