- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Bob Blackwell getting Chemo in St.Louis.
This is a photo of me getting chemo. I am
having a benifit chili dinner/ benifit auction
SAT. 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the
Legion Hall off Thomas Dr. in Cape Gir.
I was diagnosed in May with Stage II b , Pancreactic cancer, with metestized to the lymp nodes.
The WHIPPLE surgary was preformed in June and Chemo
started in Aug.. I'm half way thru and have 6 more
treatments (one every two weeks ) whitch as they keep
comming it gets worse with each one.
A fund has been set up at Peoples Bank in Jackson to
help pay medical bills since his wifes income is all
the income they have and the trips average 200 plus
with meds. and co-pays witch will increase since he is
loosing his medical insurance. May GOD Bless !