- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Mississippi County Historical Society Open House/
The Mississippi County Historical Society Board will be hosting an open house at the Moore home on the night of December 7 beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Theme is "Candy Canes on Candle Night". The Christmas Parade can precede your visit.
Come enjoy music under the direction of Jerry McDowell, turn of the century refreshments, and the modeling of vintage clothing. Christmas elves will be decorating the tree.
The vintage clothing will be a small sample of the clothing recently donated by the families of Mr. and Mrs. Jim Thurmond and the late Mr. and Mrs. Grinstead Brewer. We plan to display other items during future events.
You will be able to purchase frozen casseroles and other home baked goods at our annual "Marguerites Bake Sale".
We look forward to seeing you and , as always, donations for the Operating Fund will be accepted and put to good use.