- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Mississippi County Historical Society Open House/
The Mississippi County Historical Society Board will be hosting an open house at the Moore home on the night of December 7 beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Theme is "Candy Canes on Candle Night". The Christmas Parade can precede your visit.
Come enjoy music under the direction of Jerry McDowell, turn of the century refreshments, and the modeling of vintage clothing. Christmas elves will be decorating the tree.
The vintage clothing will be a small sample of the clothing recently donated by the families of Mr. and Mrs. Jim Thurmond and the late Mr. and Mrs. Grinstead Brewer. We plan to display other items during future events.
You will be able to purchase frozen casseroles and other home baked goods at our annual "Marguerites Bake Sale".
We look forward to seeing you and , as always, donations for the Operating Fund will be accepted and put to good use.