- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Mississippi County Historical Society Open House/
The Mississippi County Historical Society Board will be hosting an open house at the Moore home on the night of December 7 beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Theme is "Candy Canes on Candle Night". The Christmas Parade can precede your visit.
Come enjoy music under the direction of Jerry McDowell, turn of the century refreshments, and the modeling of vintage clothing. Christmas elves will be decorating the tree.
The vintage clothing will be a small sample of the clothing recently donated by the families of Mr. and Mrs. Jim Thurmond and the late Mr. and Mrs. Grinstead Brewer. We plan to display other items during future events.
You will be able to purchase frozen casseroles and other home baked goods at our annual "Marguerites Bake Sale".
We look forward to seeing you and , as always, donations for the Operating Fund will be accepted and put to good use.