- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Mississippi County Historical Society Open House/
The Mississippi County Historical Society Board will be hosting an open house at the Moore home on the night of December 7 beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Theme is "Candy Canes on Candle Night". The Christmas Parade can precede your visit.
Come enjoy music under the direction of Jerry McDowell, turn of the century refreshments, and the modeling of vintage clothing. Christmas elves will be decorating the tree.
The vintage clothing will be a small sample of the clothing recently donated by the families of Mr. and Mrs. Jim Thurmond and the late Mr. and Mrs. Grinstead Brewer. We plan to display other items during future events.
You will be able to purchase frozen casseroles and other home baked goods at our annual "Marguerites Bake Sale".
We look forward to seeing you and , as always, donations for the Operating Fund will be accepted and put to good use.