The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephanie D. Windisch, 47, 802 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
* Anthony L. McGill, 29, 1106 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of theft.
* Robert E. Myers, 37, 1423 N. Missouri St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for failure to maintain private property free of litter.
* Melvine C. Stuckey, 18, 804 S. Pacific St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and false declaration.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana, displaying license plates of another vehicle and failure to move a vehicle that is obstructing the flow of traffic.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, assault and property damage.
* Dennis R. Lorch, 64, 312 Mason St., was issued a summons for an animal leash-law violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* McAlisters, 244 S. Mount Auburn Road, reported theft.
* Miscellaneous food items, a microwave and household goods were reported stolen at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* A purse, nursing bag, iPhone, shoes, assorted games and clothing were reported stolen at 1620 Luce St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 508 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A 51-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
* Child molestation was reported.