- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 11/15/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephanie D. Windisch, 47, 802 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
* Anthony L. McGill, 29, 1106 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of theft.
* Robert E. Myers, 37, 1423 N. Missouri St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for failure to maintain private property free of litter.
* Melvine C. Stuckey, 18, 804 S. Pacific St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing and false declaration.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of possession of marijuana, displaying license plates of another vehicle and failure to move a vehicle that is obstructing the flow of traffic.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, assault and property damage.
* Dennis R. Lorch, 64, 312 Mason St., was issued a summons for an animal leash-law violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* McAlisters, 244 S. Mount Auburn Road, reported theft.
* Miscellaneous food items, a microwave and household goods were reported stolen at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* A purse, nursing bag, iPhone, shoes, assorted games and clothing were reported stolen at 1620 Luce St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 508 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A 51-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Violation of order of protection was reported.
* Child molestation was reported.