- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Deer crashes through two windows at Hannibal medical building
HANNIBAL, Mo. -- A medical building at Hannibal Regional Hospital in northeast Missouri is fully operational even after a deer slammed through two windows.
The Hannibal Courier-Post reported that the buck crashed through a window Tuesday morning. An employee watched as the animal began frantically searching for an exit point, skidding on the vinyl floor. Eventually it crashed through a second window and ran off.
No one was hurt and the medical building remained open. The windows were replaced within hours.
It wasn't known if the deer was injured.
Information from: Hannibal Courier-Post, http://www.hannibal.net