- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Man shot at Mo. flea market; suspect sought
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- Police are searching for a suspect after a man was shot at an eastern Missouri flea market.
The shooting happened Tuesday near Farmington. A fight reportedly broke out and a 39-year-old Farmington resident was shot in the upper back with a shotgun. The injuries are not believed to be life threatening. He was airlifted to a St. Louis hospital.
The St. Francois County Sheriff's Department said a 37-year-old resident of Farmington is in custody, and a 59-year-old Farmington resident still is being sought.
A motive for the shooting was not immediately known.