The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Chantelle L. Carlisle, 37, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Destiny D. Headrick, 18, 1015 Bloomfield Road, Apt. 10, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for peace disturbance.
* Jennifer M. Renaud, 32, 4 Pindwood Lane, Apt. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear and for failure to pay fines.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of concealment of contraband.
* Lela V. Nalley, 35, 301 Bellevue St., was arrested on a Jefferson County, Mo., warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* Austin D. Weissinger, 18, 3250 Lakewood Drive, was arrested on a failure to appear warrant.
* Gregory A. Mungle, 45, 1830 Ricardo St., was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
* Angela K. Jones, 42, 2256 Kingsway Drive, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Madalyn L. Hall, 21, 516 Cape Meadows, Apt. 46, was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being a runaway juvenile.
* A subject was in custody, pending formal charges on suspicion of domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* A television was reported stolen at 709 North St.
* Theft was reported at 809 Hackberry St.
* Theft was reported at 1913 Ritter St.
* Prescription medications and money were reported stolen at 1209 Cousin St.
* Menards, 535 Siemers Drive, reported copper wire stolen.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 1301 N. Kingshighway.
* Medication was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Property damage was reported at 714 N. Sprigg St.
* Property damage and unlawful use of a weapon were reported at Coalter and Felty Investments, 1101 Bloomfield St.
* Property damage was reported at 504 Terry Lane.
* Property damage was reported at 1289 Lexington Ave.
* Property damage was reported at House of Hope, 1000 S. Ranney Ave.
* A 49-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Trespassing was reported at 245 N. Park St.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.
* A 16-year-old girl was reported as a runaway juvenile.
* A 46-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 27-year-old woman was reported as a missing person.