- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Counseling center could get $1.45 million in bonds for new offices
The Industrial Development Authority of Cape Girardeau County will meet at 11 a.m. today at the Cape Girardeau Area Chamber of Commerce office to discuss issuing bonds to build a new administration building at the Community Counseling Center.
The $1.45 million bond issue will fund the construction of a 7,980-square-foot administrative office located on South Silver Springs Road.
The center's administrative offices are located in an off-site building on Wolverine Road.
The Cape Girardeau City Council approved the project last month and granted its permission to the Industrial Development Authority to issue the bonds.
1267 N. Mount Auburn Road, Cape Girardeau, MO
402 S. Silver Springs Road, Cape Girardeau, MO