- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Holiday Mishaps Fixed Here!
Whatever comes your way this holiday season, SEMO Health Network is here to help! Our Benton, MO Medical and Dental Center, located at 6724 Highway 77 E next to the Dollar General Store, offers primary medical care; preventive health screenings; adult immunizations; acute care for minor illness or injury; children's care, including immunizations and well-child checks; adolescent health; geriatrics; women's health care, including family planning and annual gynecological exams; full diabetes program; on-site laboratory services; mental health/counseling referrals; translation services for non-English speaking patients; migrant services; EKG; dietary counseling; behavioral counseling referrals; and dental care. Medical hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to noon Fridays, and dental center hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. Dental hours of operation are 7:30 am-6 pm Monday through Thursday. For medical appointments, patients may call (573) 545-4200, and dental appointments may be made by calling (573) 545-4191.
SEMO Health Network
6724 Highway 77 E, Benton, MO
573-545-4200 Medical/573-545-4191 Dental