- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Holiday Mishaps Fixed Here!
Whatever comes your way this holiday season, SEMO Health Network is here to help! Our Benton, MO Medical and Dental Center, located at 6724 Highway 77 E next to the Dollar General Store, offers primary medical care; preventive health screenings; adult immunizations; acute care for minor illness or injury; children's care, including immunizations and well-child checks; adolescent health; geriatrics; women's health care, including family planning and annual gynecological exams; full diabetes program; on-site laboratory services; mental health/counseling referrals; translation services for non-English speaking patients; migrant services; EKG; dietary counseling; behavioral counseling referrals; and dental care. Medical hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to noon Fridays, and dental center hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. Dental hours of operation are 7:30 am-6 pm Monday through Thursday. For medical appointments, patients may call (573) 545-4200, and dental appointments may be made by calling (573) 545-4191.
SEMO Health Network
6724 Highway 77 E, Benton, MO
573-545-4200 Medical/573-545-4191 Dental