- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Holiday Mishaps Fixed Here!
Whatever comes your way this holiday season, SEMO Health Network is here to help! Our Benton, MO Medical and Dental Center, located at 6724 Highway 77 E next to the Dollar General Store, offers primary medical care; preventive health screenings; adult immunizations; acute care for minor illness or injury; children's care, including immunizations and well-child checks; adolescent health; geriatrics; women's health care, including family planning and annual gynecological exams; full diabetes program; on-site laboratory services; mental health/counseling referrals; translation services for non-English speaking patients; migrant services; EKG; dietary counseling; behavioral counseling referrals; and dental care. Medical hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to noon Fridays, and dental center hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closed on Fridays. Dental hours of operation are 7:30 am-6 pm Monday through Thursday. For medical appointments, patients may call (573) 545-4200, and dental appointments may be made by calling (573) 545-4191.
SEMO Health Network
6724 Highway 77 E, Benton, MO
573-545-4200 Medical/573-545-4191 Dental