- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)7
I would like to commend the highway patrol. They have a hard job and very often lose their lives. I want to commend them. Thank you.
I agree with the person who called in about missing the movie reviews in the newspaper. I, too, wish we could get those back in.
I recently visited the great Smoky Mountains for the first time in the past five years. I was amazed at the massive casino and hotel complex that was built in Cherokee, N.C. I was amazed at the businesses that were in business for decades that are now out of business.
Does anyone else think it's absolutely absurd and a waste of money to spend half a million dollars on a new computer system for the city? We need to have good computers and communication, but couldn't a college student at Southeast write a program for $10,000 on the software?
I live in the country and my Missourian is delivered by car. It's very good service, but I don't know why more people don't read the comics. People need to laugh. It's good for them and releases endorphins.
This is concerning the obituaries. The older folks worked hard, did the most things for their churches, raised their children and always kept busy.