- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
I would like to commend the highway patrol. They have a hard job and very often lose their lives. I want to commend them. Thank you.
I agree with the person who called in about missing the movie reviews in the newspaper. I, too, wish we could get those back in.
I recently visited the great Smoky Mountains for the first time in the past five years. I was amazed at the massive casino and hotel complex that was built in Cherokee, N.C. I was amazed at the businesses that were in business for decades that are now out of business.
Does anyone else think it's absolutely absurd and a waste of money to spend half a million dollars on a new computer system for the city? We need to have good computers and communication, but couldn't a college student at Southeast write a program for $10,000 on the software?
I live in the country and my Missourian is delivered by car. It's very good service, but I don't know why more people don't read the comics. People need to laugh. It's good for them and releases endorphins.
This is concerning the obituaries. The older folks worked hard, did the most things for their churches, raised their children and always kept busy.