- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)3
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
Thanks for community support
The Cape Evening Lions Club would like to express a big thank you and thumbs up to the Boys & Girls Club of Cape Girardeau.
Readers of the Southeast Missourian may have noticed pink ghosts hanging from trees and businesses this past month. They were built by the wonderful young ladies and gentlemen of the Boys & Girls Club with help of several volunteers from the university as part of the Spook Your Neighbor campaign, the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.
We had enough ghosts to raise $574 that will be used to help special people in our community, along with ghosts given as gifts to some very special people due to the generosity of many.
DAVID BALDWIN, president,
Cape Evening Lions Club, Cape Girardeau