- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
AT&T to hire 26 in Cape
AT&T announced Monday it will hire 26 people to work at its Cape Girardeau call center at 351 S. Silver Springs Road.
Applicants must be 18 years old and have six months' experience operating a computer with Microsoft Windows. The call center is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
351 S. Silver Springs Road, Cape Girardeau, Mo.