- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
- Revival of Oran police board urged amid timecard fraud, nepotism allegations (5/17/17)4
AT&T to hire 26 in Cape
AT&T announced Monday it will hire 26 people to work at its Cape Girardeau call center at 351 S. Silver Springs Road.
Applicants must be 18 years old and have six months' experience operating a computer with Microsoft Windows. The call center is open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
351 S. Silver Springs Road, Cape Girardeau, Mo.