- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Yes, it glitters and it's gold!
You won't find this bracelet on everyone's wrist. These gold bracelets are hand crafted from heavy gauge gold wire. The spring-like tension allows you to put it on and hook the clasp with a simple squeeze. No worry that it will come unfastened and lost and no problem putting it on without help. Treat yourself! Go to Kenny Lee Jewelry, 2136 William, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703, 573-335-8668.
Kenny Lee Jewelry
2136 William, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703