- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
PHS STUCO invites seniors to holiday dinner
The Perryville High School Student Council will host its annual Senior Citizens Holiday Dinner on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 5 pm. Senior citizens from Perry County are invited to attend this free event.
The menu for the dinner includes turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cranberries, and a dessert. Door prizes will also be available for those who attend.
Seating is limited so those wishing to attend should make a reservation by calling Brent Broeking at 547-7500, Dial 8+490.