- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
PHS STUCO invites seniors to holiday dinner
The Perryville High School Student Council will host its annual Senior Citizens Holiday Dinner on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 5 pm. Senior citizens from Perry County are invited to attend this free event.
The menu for the dinner includes turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cranberries, and a dessert. Door prizes will also be available for those who attend.
Seating is limited so those wishing to attend should make a reservation by calling Brent Broeking at 547-7500, Dial 8+490.