- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)2
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
PHS STUCO invites seniors to holiday dinner
The Perryville High School Student Council will host its annual Senior Citizens Holiday Dinner on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 5 pm. Senior citizens from Perry County are invited to attend this free event.
The menu for the dinner includes turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cranberries, and a dessert. Door prizes will also be available for those who attend.
Seating is limited so those wishing to attend should make a reservation by calling Brent Broeking at 547-7500, Dial 8+490.