- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Connection Point Youth will do 30 Hour Famine
Fact: Around the world, 925 million people are hungry. That's roughly 3 times the population of the U.S. And it's 925 million too many!
This week Fusion Youth of Connection Point Church is doing World Vision's 30 Hour Famine. They are going without food to bring awareness and to raise funds to help others overcome hunger for good. The Famine starts this Saturday, November 17 at 7:00 a.m. and will conclude Sunday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m.
The teens will be building a cardboard community in the back parking lot of the church. As well as doing different community service projects. You can contact the church to find out how you can donate to this worthy cause.