- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Connection Point Youth will do 30 Hour Famine
Fact: Around the world, 925 million people are hungry. That's roughly 3 times the population of the U.S. And it's 925 million too many!
This week Fusion Youth of Connection Point Church is doing World Vision's 30 Hour Famine. They are going without food to bring awareness and to raise funds to help others overcome hunger for good. The Famine starts this Saturday, November 17 at 7:00 a.m. and will conclude Sunday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m.
The teens will be building a cardboard community in the back parking lot of the church. As well as doing different community service projects. You can contact the church to find out how you can donate to this worthy cause.