- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Jumbo size: Rhodes 101 sets a world record with 15-foot, 4,700 gallon drinking cup (8/21/17)3
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Unions deliver signatures to block right-to-work in Missouri (8/20/17)40
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Connection Point Youth will do 30 Hour Famine
Fact: Around the world, 925 million people are hungry. That's roughly 3 times the population of the U.S. And it's 925 million too many!
This week Fusion Youth of Connection Point Church is doing World Vision's 30 Hour Famine. They are going without food to bring awareness and to raise funds to help others overcome hunger for good. The Famine starts this Saturday, November 17 at 7:00 a.m. and will conclude Sunday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m.
The teens will be building a cardboard community in the back parking lot of the church. As well as doing different community service projects. You can contact the church to find out how you can donate to this worthy cause.