- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Sseko Sandals is a company based in Uganda that focuses on giving women a job for the 9 month period in between secondary school and college. There's a nearly endless amount of ways to tie your Ssekos, and the straps are always changing so that you can add to your collection!
Handmade leather sole; Straps sold separately; Fit true to size; If you're a half size, go UP; Tons of ways to tie/mix and match straps!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701