- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Sseko Sandals is a company based in Uganda that focuses on giving women a job for the 9 month period in between secondary school and college. There's a nearly endless amount of ways to tie your Ssekos, and the straps are always changing so that you can add to your collection!
Handmade leather sole; Straps sold separately; Fit true to size; If you're a half size, go UP; Tons of ways to tie/mix and match straps!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701