- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Sseko Sandals is a company based in Uganda that focuses on giving women a job for the 9 month period in between secondary school and college. There's a nearly endless amount of ways to tie your Ssekos, and the straps are always changing so that you can add to your collection!
Handmade leather sole; Straps sold separately; Fit true to size; If you're a half size, go UP; Tons of ways to tie/mix and match straps!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701