- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)16
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Sseko Sandals is a company based in Uganda that focuses on giving women a job for the 9 month period in between secondary school and college. There's a nearly endless amount of ways to tie your Ssekos, and the straps are always changing so that you can add to your collection!
Handmade leather sole; Straps sold separately; Fit true to size; If you're a half size, go UP; Tons of ways to tie/mix and match straps!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701