- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
Sseko Sandals is a company based in Uganda that focuses on giving women a job for the 9 month period in between secondary school and college. There's a nearly endless amount of ways to tie your Ssekos, and the straps are always changing so that you can add to your collection!
Handmade leather sole; Straps sold separately; Fit true to size; If you're a half size, go UP; Tons of ways to tie/mix and match straps!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701