- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)16
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Paper Bead Necklace
These beautiful rolled paper bead necklaces are made by orphans in Uganda, and 100% of the sale amount goes back to their organization, Village of Hope which helps provide food, shelter and love to displaced orphans. Each one is slightly different and unique, and can be anywhere from 45″-55″ in length and have a metal closure.
*From 45″-55″ long / *Multicolored / *100% is donated back to Uganda!!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701