- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)5
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Paper Bead Necklace
These beautiful rolled paper bead necklaces are made by orphans in Uganda, and 100% of the sale amount goes back to their organization, Village of Hope which helps provide food, shelter and love to displaced orphans. Each one is slightly different and unique, and can be anywhere from 45″-55″ in length and have a metal closure.
*From 45″-55″ long / *Multicolored / *100% is donated back to Uganda!!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701