- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Paper Bead Necklace
These beautiful rolled paper bead necklaces are made by orphans in Uganda, and 100% of the sale amount goes back to their organization, Village of Hope which helps provide food, shelter and love to displaced orphans. Each one is slightly different and unique, and can be anywhere from 45″-55″ in length and have a metal closure.
*From 45″-55″ long / *Multicolored / *100% is donated back to Uganda!!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701