- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Paper Bead Necklace
These beautiful rolled paper bead necklaces are made by orphans in Uganda, and 100% of the sale amount goes back to their organization, Village of Hope which helps provide food, shelter and love to displaced orphans. Each one is slightly different and unique, and can be anywhere from 45″-55″ in length and have a metal closure.
*From 45″-55″ long / *Multicolored / *100% is donated back to Uganda!!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701