- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Rep. Swan opposes effort to fire education commissioner (11/20/17)2
Paper Bead Necklace
These beautiful rolled paper bead necklaces are made by orphans in Uganda, and 100% of the sale amount goes back to their organization, Village of Hope which helps provide food, shelter and love to displaced orphans. Each one is slightly different and unique, and can be anywhere from 45″-55″ in length and have a metal closure.
*From 45″-55″ long / *Multicolored / *100% is donated back to Uganda!!
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701