The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Glen A. Martin, 33, 105 Clark Ave., Apt. 203, was arrested on suspicion of tampering with a witness and on suspicion of stealing.
* A juvenile was taken into custdody on suspicion of stealing at Wal-Mart, 3049 William St.
* A juvenile was taken into custody at 2619 Leroy St., during a request for service call.
* A 51-year-old man was arrested and confined on an intoxication hold.
* Gerald L. Ivy, 29, no address given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a parole violation.
* Jessica A. Pender, 31, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Wade A. Moore, no age given, 1104 William St., was arrested on suspicion of two counts of stealing.
* Teresa K. Greable, no age given, 1003 William St., was arrested on suspicion of two counts of failure to appear in court.
* Roland J.J. Rogers, no age given, 807 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 104, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Marquis L. Griffin, 25, of Fort Campbell, Ky., was issued a summons for driving an unlicensed vehicle without an operator's license.
* A purse was reported stolen at Shawnee Soccer Field.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported shoplifting.
* Fraudulant use of a credit device was reported.
* EML Inc., 891 Kingshighway, reported damage to a door.
* Indecent conduct was reported.
* A subject was taken into protective custody at William Street and Farrar Drive.