- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/11/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 7:24 a.m., a motor vehicle accident on South West End Boulevard.
* At 7:42 a.m., a motor vehicle accident on William Street.
* At 10:33 a.m., a resident assist on North Fountain Street.
* At 10:44 a.m., an alarm system sounded on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:13 p.m., a medical assist on Morgan Oak Street.
* At 4:31 p.m., a medical assist on Village Drive.
* At 6:47 p.m., a resident assist on South Lorimier Street.
* At 7:24 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on North Spanish Street.
* At 11:44 p.m., a resident assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 11:53 p.m., a building fire on North Fountain Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 2:52 a.m., a call on William Street.
* At 2:54 a.m., a medical assist on South Kings-highway.
* At 10:23 a.m., arcing, shorted electrical, on North Kingshighway.
* At 11:13 p.m., medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 11:55 p.m., a call on Broadway.
* At 12:08, a call on South West End Boulevard.
* At 5:37 p.m., a call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 10:41 p.m., a call on Morgan Oak Street.