- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police seek suspects after shots fired in Cape
Cape Girardeau Police are searching for two suspects who might have been responsible for a series of shots fired around noon Saturday near the intersection of Bloomfield Road and Hanover Street.
No one was injured in the shooting, said Sgt. Brad Smith. Bullets damaged two vehicles parked in the area and a window of a house at 1101 Bloomfield Road.
Smith said he did not know how many shots had been fired, and he said two potential suspects have been identified.
A motive for the incident was unknown as police were investigating.
Bloomfield Road, Cape Girardeau, MO
Hanover St., Cape Girardeau, MO