- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Area digest 11/11/12
Hesselrode aces hole at Dalhousie
Greg Hesselrode of Cape Girardeau recorded his first hole-in-one Saturday at Dalhousie Golf Club.
Hesselrode used a 5-iron to ace No. 8, a par 3 playing 178 yards. Witnesses were Mark Hahn, Lance LaFont and Adam Bertrand.
Gross fires first ace at Kimbeland
Rich Gross of Gordonville carded his first hole-in-one last week at Kimbeland Country Club.
Gross used a 5-iron to ace No. 6, a par 3 playing 150 yards. Witnesses were Dennis Bowers, Robert Forester and Tim Sadler.
Fulkerson cards ace at Kimbeland
Ray Fulkerson of Cape Girardeau recorded his first hole-in-one this past week at Kimbeland Country Club.
Fulkerson aced the hole ‘A' with a 9-iron, which was playing 110 yards. Witnesses were Gary Riggins and David Hohler.
-- From staff reports