- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
Ultimate Linings shows growth within the Oil & Gas
Houston, TX. October 18, 2012 -- Ultimate LiningsŪ LTD., (UL) a leader in the development and application of protective coatings & linings is pleased to announce the growth of their industrial scope of work to include the Eagle Ford Shale and Marcellus Shale
UL has for many years been known as a retail Bed liner company and OE provider of hybrid and pure Polyurea products. Beginning in 2008, UL made a decided effort to move into a more industrial role. Since the expansion of the organizations efforts UL has grown their industrial division by over 30% in the past 12 months with success that includes expanding into Secondary Containment with customers such as Evergreen Fabrication & Coating Services. UL has managed to leverage their Chemical and Mechanical Engineering expertise to develop techniques that allow Oil & Gas companies to reduce cost, man power and time associated with the installation of Secondary Containment in the oil fields.
"This is exacting news for UL as this shows the efforts put into growing the organization are working! With our offering of 100's of different types of coatings and ability to customer design solutions for our customers we can continue to grow at a 30% or greater pace for many years to come," John Jamroz, Vice President of Sales & Marketing. "I'm looking forward to continued growth in this sector with additional drilling happening every day."
About Ultimate Linings, Ltd:
Ultimate Linings, LTD., (UL) is a leading provider of spray-on Bedliner material to the OE automotive market and innovator of chemically resistant coatings that bond to a wide range of substrates. UL is currently distributed in many different countries and currently supplies over 600 retail Bedliner retailers. UL is also Top Tier Distributor of GRACO equipment, offering technical and service repair options for their customers.