- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Marks - Kahle
Dr. Stephen and Nancy Marks of Little Rock, Ark., announce the engagement of their daughter, Laura Elizabeth Marks, to Matthew Aaron Kahle. He is the son of Michael and Terri Kahle of Jackson.
Marks is a 2004 graduate of Mount St. Mary High School in Little Rock. She received a bachelor's degree in nutrition and dietetics from the University of Florida-Gainesville in 2008, and a master's degree in nutrition and physical performance from St. Louis University in 2010. She is a registered dietitian specializing in cystic fibrosis at Arkansas Children's Hospital.
Kahle is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. He is a registered nurse in the cardiac catherization lab at Baptist Health in Little Rock.
A Jan. 12, 2013, wedding is planned at St. Edward's Catholic Church in Little Rock.