- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Florida man brought to Perry County to face charges
A Florida man was extradited to Perry County on Thursday to face charges he allegedly helped bilk an elderly couple out of $250,000.
Patrick P. Wilson, 47, of Orlando, Fla., was arrested in Florida last month. He is being held in Perry County on $100,000 bond.
Wilson faces four felony charges: financial exploitation of the elderly, two counts of stealing by deceit and unlawful merchandising practices.
No court date or lawyer was listed for Wilson in online court records.