- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/9/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:07 a.m., a resident assist on Haertling Lane.
* At 2:46 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 4:13 a.m., a resident assist on Independence Street.
* At 8:34 a.m., a medical assist on Morgan Oak Street.
* At 8:55 a.m., a medical assist on Marlin Street.
* At 10:34 a.m., a medical assist on Butler Street.
* At 11 a.m., a resident assist on Bloomfield Road.
* At 11:29 a.m., a system malfunction on Woodland Drive.
* At 1:07 p.m., a medical assist on Hackberry Street.
* At 1:08 p.m., a medical assist on Timothy Circle.
* At 1:38 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 1:53 p.m., an alarm system sounded on Bloomfield Road.
* At 2:31 p.m., a smoke detector activation on Woodland Drive.
* At 3:58 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on South Sprigg Street.
* At 6:33 p.m., a medical assist on La Mesa Street.
* At 6:57 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 10:27 p.m., a medical assist on North Lorimier Street.