- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 11/9/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of stealing clothing at Macys, 3049 William St.
* Zechariah E. Kurgas, 21, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Brichardii L. Lee, 20, 709 E. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Jennifer D. Kirkpatrick, 41, of Jackson was issued a summons for stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Joseph W.T. Kolan, 20, 5 Village Drive, Apt. 101, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Menards, 535 Siemers Drive, reported copper wire stolen.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 2500 Saddlegate Court.
* Property damage and harassment were reported.
* Request for service was reported.
* Abuse of a child was reported.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Trespassing was reported at 689 Highland Drive.