The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of stealing clothing at Macys, 3049 William St.
* Zechariah E. Kurgas, 21, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Brichardii L. Lee, 20, 709 E. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Jennifer D. Kirkpatrick, 41, of Jackson was issued a summons for stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Joseph W.T. Kolan, 20, 5 Village Drive, Apt. 101, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Menards, 535 Siemers Drive, reported copper wire stolen.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 2500 Saddlegate Court.
* Property damage and harassment were reported.
* Request for service was reported.
* Abuse of a child was reported.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Trespassing was reported at 689 Highland Drive.