- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Reward offered in series of bank robberies
DES PERES, Mo. -- U.S. Bank is offering a $10,000 reward in the effort to solve a series of bank robberies inside St. Louis-area Schnucks grocery stores.
KMOV-TV reported that the latest robbery was Wednesday at a Schnucks on Manchester Road in west St. Louis County. Surveillance photos showed a male suspect wearing what appeared to be a wig.
Similar robberies have occurred at U.S. Bank branches inside Schnucks stores in High Ridge and Maryland Heights. In each case, the suspect demanded money and gave the teller a threatening note.
Police believe a man and woman are working together and taking turns holding up the banks.
Information from: KMOV-TV, http://www.kmov.com