- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Anniston man injured in I-55 crash
A crash on Interstate 55 in Scott County Thursday morning sent one man to the hospital with moderate injuries.
Herman Duty, 47, of Anniston, Mo., was taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau after the 2006 Dodge Dakota truck he was driving left the southbound lane of the interstate, struck a median cable and overturned. The crash happened around 8:10 a.m. three miles north of the Benton exit. Duty was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Interstate 55, Benton, MO