- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Joshua Adam and Megan Elizabeth Tolson of Cobden, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 5:03 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, 2012. Name, Reid Hileman. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Tolson is the former Megan Hileman, daughter of Phil and Sharon Hileman of Jonesboro, Ill. She is an occupational therapist assistant at SoutheastHEALTH. Tolson is the son of Kent and Kathy Tolson of Cobden, and the late Kristine "Miriani" Tolson. He is a student.
Daughter to Adam W. and Kimberly D. Stueve of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:35 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, 2012. Name, Addison Marie. Weight, 5 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Stueve is the former Kimberly Jones, daughter of Wanda Jones of Lockwood, Mo., and the late H. Allen Jones. She is a graphic designer at Bank of Missouri. Stueve is the son of Paul Stueve Jr. of Perryville, and the late Dellora Stueve. He is construction foreman with BBL.
Daughter to Steve Alan and Brittney Faith Sanford Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:23 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. Name, Ryleigh Elizabeth. Weight, 5 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Sanford is the former Brittney Cummins, daughter of Ron and Annette Cummins of Scott City. She is a registered nurse at Southeast. Sanford is the son of Steve and Brenda Sanford of Scott City. He is a national account salesman with Cape Electrical Supply.
Son to Rafiel C. and Trisha A. Camp of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 8:41 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. Name, Liam Glen. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Camp is employed in the lab at Southeast.
Son to Van Jason and Jennifer Renee Pingel of Perryville, Mo., Perry County Memorial Hospital, 2:01 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. Name, Jace Matthew. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Fifth child, fourth son. Mrs. Pingel is the former Jennifer Lottes, daughter of Charlie and Sue Lottes of Perryville and David Jenkins of Lithium, Mo. Pingel is the son of Rita Pingel and Van Pingel of Perryville.
Daughter to Anthony Brian and Kacey Chenelle Bollinger of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 4:35 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012. Name, Gabriella Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Bollinger is the former Kacey McMinn, daughter of Lisa and Eddie Jones and Gary McMinn of Jackson. Bollinger is the son of Donna and Micah Bristow of Scopus, Mo., and Yancey and Lori Bollinger of Jackson. He is employed by Pense Brothers Drilling Co.