- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)5
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Patsy Ann Spaulding Fangers Colvin, 78, of Jackson died Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 29, 1933, in St. Louis, to Charles Vincent and Alma Claire Atkins Spaulding.
Colvin worked as a laundry aide at Jackson Manor. She was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include a daughter, Debra Lynn Mouser of Perryville, Mo.; a brother, Roger Spaulding of St. Louis; a sister, Joann Jenne of Las Vegas; a granddaughter, Shelina Colvin of Jackson; two great-grandsons, John D. and Kaden Thompson.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, David Patrick Fangers; two brothers; and three sisters.
There is no service.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.