- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Patsy Ann Spaulding Fangers Colvin, 78, of Jackson died Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 29, 1933, in St. Louis, to Charles Vincent and Alma Claire Atkins Spaulding.
Colvin worked as a laundry aide at Jackson Manor. She was of the Baptist belief.
Survivors include a daughter, Debra Lynn Mouser of Perryville, Mo.; a brother, Roger Spaulding of St. Louis; a sister, Joann Jenne of Las Vegas; a granddaughter, Shelina Colvin of Jackson; two great-grandsons, John D. and Kaden Thompson.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, David Patrick Fangers; two brothers; and three sisters.
There is no service.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.