- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/7/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 4:42 a.m., a medical assist on Perryville Road.
* At 5:53 a.m., a resident assist on Cecilia Street.
* At 10:48 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 11:03 a.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 11:54 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:31 p.m., a carbon monoxide detector on Albert Rasche Drive.
* At 2:13 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on South West End Boulevard.
* At 2:31 p.m., a carbon monoxide detector on Frogs Leap Road.
* At 3:57 p.m., a service call on Park Place.
* At 5:16 p.m., a special incident on William Street.
* At 6:18 p.m., a motor vehicle accident on North Pacific Street.
* At 9:02 p.m., a medical assist on Pioneer Street.
* At 10:21 p.m., an overheated motor on Patricia Street.