Cape Girardeau fire report 11/6/12
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 1:05 a.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 1:32 a.m., a resident assist on East Rodney Drive.
* At 1:40 a.m., a resident assist on West Drive.
* At 4:07 a.m., a medical assist on North Water Street.
* At 9:48 a.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 12:41 p.m., a lockout on South Pacific Street.
* At 4:41 p.m., a dispatched and canceled call on Spruce Drive.
* At 6:22 p.m., an outside rubbish fire on Good Hope Street.
* At 10:18 p.m., a resident assist on Independence Street.