- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Foltz - Presser
Mandie Rose Foltz and Brent William Presser were married April 28, 2012, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. Robert Henrichs performed the ceremony. Organist was Matt Palisch of Jackson, and soloist was Brittany Moore of Oak Ridge, cousin of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Lynn Burns of Jackson, and Jim and Traci Foltz of Sedgewickville, Mo. The groom is the son of Bill and Tina Presser of Cape Girardeau.
Matrons of honor were Hailey Massey of Jackson and Amber Zito of Los Angeles. Bridesmaids were Brandi LeGrand of Jackson, cousin of the bride; Brittni Sills of Douglass, Kan., and Laura Bailey of St. Louis.
Tyler Thompson of Nashville, Tenn., was best man. Groomsmen were Jordan White of Cape Girardeau, Justin Wells of St. Louis, and Kyle Duncan of Loveland, Colo. Ushers were Mark Presser of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride; Dalton, Ryan and Alex Foltz of Sedgewickville, brothers of the bride.
Flower girls were Bethany and Bella Foltz, daughters of Jim and Traci Foltz and sisters of the bride. Ringbearer was Nolan Bartels, son of Pee Wee and Heather Bartels of Jackson and cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 27 at Bella Italia in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Presser received a master's degree in higher education administration from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a recruiter at SoutheastHEALTH.
The groom received a master's degree in business administration from Southeast. He is a credit analyst at US Bank.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.