- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Tyler James Creasman and Jasmine Lynn Markie Gwinn of Sedgewickville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012. Name, Aiden James. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Ms. Gwinn is the daughter of Ruby Gwinn and Donald Gwinn of Sedgewickville. Creasman is the son of Laurie Creasman of Fisk, Mo.
Son to Dustin Paul and Magen Sue Ann Howard of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:33 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012. Name, Benson Oscar. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Howard is the former Magen Reynolds, daughter of Ken and Stacy Reynolds of Advance. Howard is the son of Heidi Barks of Greenville, Mo., and Bill Howard of Ennice, N.C. He is employed at S&W Cabinets.