- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Robert Dale Davault Jr. and Bethanney Dawn Thele of Glenallen, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:02 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012. Name, Brayden William Lane. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Thele is the daughter of Jody Thele of Fredericktown, Mo., and Rick McClard of Jackson. She is employed in the deli at Country Mart. Davault is the son of Robert Davault and Theresa Davault of Glenallen. He is self-employed.
Daughter to Dustin Parker and Alexandra Tiffany Powell of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:24 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, 2012. Name, Amelia Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Powell is the former Alexandra Ramirez, daughter of Irma Ramirez of Orange, Calif. She is employed at Kimbeland Country Club and Saint Francis. Powell is the son of Keith and Renee Powell of Bakersfield, Calif. He is employed at Quality Wood Floors.
Son to Chad Michael and Katie Louise Miesner of Frohna, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:15 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, 2012. Name, Landon Michael. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Miesner is the former Katie Hemmann, daughter of David and Cathy Hemmann of Jackson. She is an intensive level case manager at Community Counseling Center. Miesner is the son of Rick and Elaine Miesner of Frohna. He is employed at Altenburg Hardwood Lumber Co. and by Miesner Farms.
Daughter to Gregory Darnell and Penny Renee Stevens of Bloomfield, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:39 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012. Name, Sarah Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Stevens is the former Penny Lingle, daughter of Martin Lingle of Cape Girardeau and Linda Lingle of Bloomfield. She is a teacher with the Bloomfield School District. Stevens is the son of Ronnie and Ann Stevens of Bloomfield. He is pastor of St. Joe General Baptist Church.