- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police report 11/01/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brittany A. Hendrix, 20, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Karen Nabe, 61, 1104 Morton St., was issued a summons for allowing a dog to run at large.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of Olive Street.