- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 11/01/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashlee J. Steffens, 26, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Tanyana V. Ivy, 21, 3022 Mimosa Drive, No. 8, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat belt violation.
* Marcus M. Nelson, 30, of Cairo, Ill., was issued a summons for prohibited acts/noises.
* Geanette I. Randolph, 30, 223 S. Pacific St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain a private property free of litter.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 118 S. Hanover St.
* Damage to a passenger seat window and theft of a laptop was reported at 2011 N. Kingshighway.
* Spools of wire, a chain saw, ratchet cutters and bolt cutters were reported stolen at 2011 N. Kingshighway.
* A purse was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A moped and helmet were reported stolen at 419 Bellevue St.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Gasoline cans and a toolbox were reported stolen at 1530 Howell St.
* A 2008 Saturn Aurora was reported stolen and later recovered at 3049 William St.
* Tools were reported stolen at 1708 Westridge Drive.
* A window was reported damaged at 311 Louis St.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* A 16-year-old boy and a 17-year-old boy were reported as runaway juveniles.