- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Richard Gordon and Emily Lee Lewis of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:57 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012. Name, Logan Elise. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Sixth daughter. Mrs. Lewis is the former Emily Paschall. Lewis is employed by Pyramid Home Health Services.
Son to Jeremy Wade Oliver and Jessica Lynn Clark of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012. Name, Jayden Wade. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, second son. Ms. Clark is the daughter of Tammy Coonts and John Clark of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Michele Nicole Fann of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 4:55 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012. Name, Jasper Zane. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Fann is the former Michele Gordon, daughter of Carol and Perry Guard of Cape Girardeau and Michael and Claudia Gordon of Crystal City, Mo.
Son to Matthew R. and Hillarie K. Mueller of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 5:58 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012. Name, Colt Bentley. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Mrs. Mueller is the former Hillarie Hight, daughter of Berk and Cindy Hight of Bakersfield, Calif. She is employed at Southeast SportsCare. Mueller is the son of Mike and Tammy Mueller of Greenfield, Ind. He is employed at Southeast Taxidermy.
Daughter to Jonathan James and Kelly Nicole Tucker of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:37 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012. Name, Alyss Emelia. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Tucker is the former Kelly Fronabarger, daughter of Glenn and Marilyn Fronabarger of Oak Ridge. She is payroll secretary at Fronabarger Concreters Inc. Tucker is the son of Roger and Mira Tucker of Perryville, Mo. He is a teacher with Perry County School District.
Daughter to Ron L. and Sarah A. Shepard of Grassy, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 7:26 a.m. Friday, Oct. 26, 2012. Name, Veronica Jo "Roni." Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Shepard is the former Sarah Bennett, daughter of Perry and Barbara Bennett of Glenallen, Mo. She is employed at Southeast. Shepard is the son of Mike and Linda Shepard of Marble Hill, Mo., and the late Janeatte Shepard. He is self-employed.