- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 10/30/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following incidents. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of being a runaway juvenile.
* Brian L. Johnson, 33, 1854 Martin Court, was arrested on a Festus, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* David E. Stillman, 39, 1330 N. Sprigg St. No. 7, was arrested on an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for criminal damage to state property.
* William M. Cowan, 26, 301 S. Spring St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Heidi L. Weaver, 42, 616 Locust St., was arrested on suspicion of nuisance party and resisting or interfering with arrest.
* Austin D. Weissinger, 18, 3250 Lakewood Drive, was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Vincent T. Anderson Jr., 18, of Little Rock, Ark., and Marcus E. Jones, 27, of Cotton Plant, Ark., were arrested on suspicion of assault, stealing a motor vehicle, tampering with a motor vehicle and resisting arrest.
* Tanisha R. Dunigan, 23, 324 N. Lorimier St., Apt A, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for false information.
* Adam T. Barr, 28, 1510 Good Hope St., was issued a summons for prohibited acts/noises.
* Burglary and damage to a train case were reported at 2010 Thilenius St.
* Money was reported stolen at 2402 Masters Drive.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Theft and trespassing were reported.
* The theft of money damage to a vehicle window were reported at 408 Bellevue St.
* Theft was reported.
* Menards, 535 Siemers Drive, reported security cameras and accessories stolen.
* An iPhone, key and purse were reported stolen at 212 S. Lorimier St.
* Hunting equipment and tools were reported stolen at 3054 Lexington, Ave.
* Damage to a window was reported at 216 N. Park St.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported.
* Resisting arrest, possession of marijuana and failure to have two lighted headlamps were reported.
* Request for service was reported.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 37-year-old man was taken into protective custody.