Jackson police report 10/29/12
Monday, October 29, 2012
The Jackson Police Department reported the following incidents. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Virginia K. Ford, 39, 909 W. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Zachary T. Hagar, 24, 914 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of first-degree burglary and trespassing.
* Dustin W. Parmer, 27, 635 Blanche St., was arrested on suspicion of affray and theft.
* Tosha N. Stricklan, 26, 713 Oak St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and hindering prosecution.
* Lori D. Williams, 41, 1134 Trailer Ridge, was issued a summons for failing to register a motor vehicle.
* Julie T. Newman, 18, 207 Morgan St., was issued a summons for failing to show proof of insurance.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of East Park Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Tracy Street.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of South Farmington Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.