- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Daughter to L.T. Sutton and Reshonda T. Taylor of Lilbourn, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:19 a.m., Monday, Oct. 22, 2012. Name, Brenlynn Alice Cree Sutton. Weight 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Taylor is the daughter of Robert Lewis and Mary Lynn Taylor of Lilbourn. Sutton is the son of John Sutton of New Madrid, Mo. He is employed by Pioneer Hybrid in New Madrid.
Daughter to Jeremy Wayne and Jessica Faith Meyers of Bloomfield, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:57 a.m., Monday, Oct. 22, 2012. Name, Julia Mae. Weight, 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Myers is the former Jessica Wilkinson, daughter of Cheryl Wilkinson of Lake St. Louis, Mo., and Randy Wilkinson of Maryland Heights, Mo. She is employed by Saint Francis Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo., as a radiation oncology doctor's assistant. Myers is the son of Mike and Diana Adams of St. Charles, Mo., and Marty and Vicki Myers of Bethalto, Ill. He is pastor of First Baptist Church of Bloomfield.
Daughter to Antonio Leontay Brown and Reisha Monique Bowen of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:12 p.m., Monday, Oct. 22, 2012. Name, La'Niyah Monique. Weight 5 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Bowen is the daughter of Michelle Smith and Rodney Brown of Cape Girardeau. Brown is the son of Tracy Carter an Charles Brown of Lansing Mich.
Daughter to Paul Abraham and Samantha Jo Clary of Bloomfield, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:41 p.m., Monday, Oct. 22, 2012. Name, Sadilynn Bain. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Clary is the former Samantha Massey, daughter of Jeff and Bobbie Massey of Bloomfield. She is employed by Bank of Advance as a customer service representative. Clary is the son of Charles and Mandy Clary of Bloomfield. He is a self-employed farmer.
Daughter to William Charles and Christa Ann Andersen of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:54 p.m., Monday, Oct. 22, 2012. Name, Kaydance Leigh. Weight 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Anderson is the former Christa Ward, daughter of Karen Ward of Cape Girardeau. Andersen is the son of Tom and Tina Andersen of Jackson. He is employed by Exel Logistics.
Son to Seth Blakely and Sheila Kay Cantrell of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:05 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2012. Name, Archie Thomas. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Cantrell is the former Sheila Stubenrauch, daughter of Lonnie and Wilma Stubenrauch of Advance. She is a homemaker. Cantrell is the son of Rodney and Gayle Cantrell of Advance. He is a self-employed carpenter.