The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following incidents. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jason E. Lashley, no age given, 1105 Gibboney St., was arrested on suspicion of burglary at 314 S. Ellis St.
* Graciela A. Quesada, no age given, 350 Etherton Drive, was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court.
* Travis A. Mann, no age given, 116 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons on suspicion of a nuisance party.
* A burglary was reported at 1023 N. Frederick St.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 2109 William St., reported $46.87 in fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported $15 in fuel stolen.