- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 10/29/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following incidents. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jason E. Lashley, no age given, 1105 Gibboney St., was arrested on suspicion of burglary at 314 S. Ellis St.
* Graciela A. Quesada, no age given, 350 Etherton Drive, was arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court.
* Travis A. Mann, no age given, 116 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons on suspicion of a nuisance party.
* A burglary was reported at 1023 N. Frederick St.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 2109 William St., reported $46.87 in fuel stolen.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported $15 in fuel stolen.