- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)1
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Jeanette M. Rooker, 77, of Marble Hill, Mo., passed away on Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012, at the Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 12, 1935 in St. Louis to Haskel Virgil and Mary Ferguson. She and Clifford A. "Jack" Rooker were married Aug. 22, 1950, in Haywood, Mo. He passed away on Nov. 28, 2001.
Jeanette was a homemaker and a member of the Little Valley Baptist Church.
Survivors include; two sons, Woody Rooker of Delta, Phillip Rooker of Cape Girardeau; three daughters, Yvonne Massey of St. Louis, Demitria Nanney of Marble Hill, Julia Harms of Bend, Ore.; sister, Florence Morton of Florissant; 19 grandchildren; and 26 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo., from 4 to 8 p.m., Monday, Oct. 30, 2012. Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012 at the funeral home, with the Revs. Bill McCormick and Aaron Allen officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.