- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
American Airlines sets Columbia flight times
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- American Airlines says its new flights from Columbia to Dallas and Chicago will start Feb. 14.
The Columbia Daily Tribune reported the carrier announced Wednesday that bookings for the flights will start Nov. 4.
The flight times for the routes to Chicago O'Hare: Departing Columbia at 1:55 p.m., arriving in Columbia at 5:10 p.m.
The flights to Dallas/Fort Worth will leave Columbia at 6:45 a.m. and at 5:40 p.m. every day except Saturday. The flights will arrive in Columbia at 1:25 p.m. daily and 8:25 p.m. every day except Saturday.
The Columbia City Council on Monday approved an agreement with American that includes a $3.3 million revenue guarantee fund for the airline.
Information from: Columbia Daily Tribune, http://www.columbiatribune.com