- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 10/26/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amber D. Rodgers, 22, 615 Boxwood Drive, Apt. 3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of receiving stolen property.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Morris E. Boyd, 27, 1323 Brenda Kay Court, Apt. E, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Rodney L. Coomer, 53, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear.
* Deontae L. Pouncil, 23, 1101 Bloomfield Road, was arrested on suspicion of concealment of contraband.
* Joel Michael St. John, 20, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* David A. Gibbs, 50, 224 S. Lorimier St., No. 3, was issued a summons for liquor laws violation.
* Chelsea L. Kline, 19, Deyanna N. Simpson, 19, Brianna A. Fischer, 19, and Elizabeth R. Wohlschlaeger, 19, all of 1710 N. Sprigg St., No. 117, were issued summonses for maintaining a disorderly house.
* Brandon Scott Wallingford, 40, 2405 Terrie Hill Road, was issued a summons for driving with a revoked license.
* Burglary and the theft of a flat-screen TV were reported at 16 N. Henderson Ave.
* Burglary and the theft a Nintendo Wii were reported stolen at 317 N. Middle St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft and trespassing were reported.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A scooter was reported stolen at 431 Olive St.
* Money was reported stolen at Toni's House of Flowers, 41 S. Sprigg St.
* Property damage and theft were reported.
* Damage to light fixtures, bulbs, a ghost garden gnome, assorted peat bags, soil bags and various garden supplies was reported at Sunny Hill Garden Center, 206 N. Kingshighway.
* Request for service was reported.
* Prohibited acts and noises were reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Forgery was reported.